* Orders take 10 to 14 business days to process.
* Contact me for protractors not listed on this site.
* 10% discount available on purchases of five or more.
* PDF previews are not downloadable. Contact me when PDF purchase is made and the files will be sent via email. If the decision is made to purchase a plastic version after the order of a PDF Preview, the purchase price of the PDF Preview will apply toward the purchase of the plastic version. On request, when a plastic version is ordered, a PDF copy will be emailed at no charge.
* Custom protractor price is $75.00. Click here for the definition of a standard protractor. Anything non-standard will most likely be considered a custom protractor. Contact me to discuss options.
* Click here to go directly to the order page. Once there, follow the directions at the top of the page.
Which alignment to use? This is a question that is asked often enough that I feel the need to address it here. For those who want a technical explanation, I suggest going to the vinylengine website or to the vinyl section of the audio asylum web site. I'll post links to those sites once I obtain permission to do so. For those who want just a basic explanation, here it is:
Baerwald - Is the same as Loefgren A. This alignment produces the lowest average distortion across the whole LP. It is the most common alignment in use today.
Loefgren - Meaning Loefgren B. This alignment produces less distortion through the center portion of an LP with slightly more distortion at the beginning and end of the LP.
Stevenson - This alignment produces the less distortion at the inner grooves. It is probably more beneficial for classical LP's as often the most intense part of a piece of music tends to occur toward the end of the piece.
A note to my supporters:
It has been my privilege to have met (online and in person) hundreds of people over the last few years who have purchased protractors from me. I want you all to know how very much I appreciate your business, your support, your input, and your friendship. I thank each and every one of you who have helped me grow this from where it started to where it is now. I couldn't have done it without you.